
Maybe the sky won't stop reminding me of you. As the sun rises wishing it was still me and you...
I remembered the time, when our eyes first met.
How the sky was full of wishes as the sun set.
I remembered the day, when you were upset.
As the darkness unfold with full of regrets.
I remembered the months, when I was sober.
As the stars sparkle but distant to one another.
I remembered the years, we've been through together.
Where two broken hearts collide with each other.
Maybe the sky won't stop reminding me of you.
As the sun rises wishing it was still me and you.
Maybe without darkness we'd never see the light.
regretting the words we wish we could rewrite.
Maybe the stars are more than they appear,
and each could be a count of our years.
Maybe our broken hearts will suddenly be healed.
As we collide with each other like the first time we met.
Did you like this poem? Like us on Facebook to get updates: facebook.com/hobbiesandthings
Did you like this poem? Like us on Facebook to get updates: facebook.com/hobbiesandthings
No comments:
Post a Comment